The Astatic 77a is a Rare mic that all the blues greats and rockin rollers like Gene Vincent, Bo Diddley, Eddie Cochran, Carl Perkins, Little Richard, and the king Elvis used to use. It has 3 Impedence levels for all
occassions. It's the real deal rock and roll. A true classic.
- The New Midnight Black screen in great shape.
- Chrome finish is in great shape with some wear from age. (See photos).
- No broken ribs or cracks.
- Tested and **works great**.
- Ready for the musician with that 50s look.